Services we provide
Residential Alternative Family Living (AFL) Services, Levels I-IV (Crisis Prevention)
- An array of training, assistance, and supervision services placed in a family setting.
- Crisis Response : Assisting deescalation of behaviors during a crisis.
Supported Living Services, Levels I-III
- An array of training, assistance, and supervision services for individuals who live in their own home or apartment.
Supported Employment (Job Skills)
- Assistance with identifying, choosing, acquiring, and maintaining employment. Inclusive of pre-vocational skill building.
- Entails practical work experience with the curse objectives with a focus on strengthening time and task management skills clear and professional communication, and utilizing job search.
- Individualized day activities that increase independence and promote social roles while in the community.
Community Living and Support s
- A blended service of training and personal assistance customized to meet individual supports needed.
Entails practical work experience with the curse objectives with a focus on strengthening time and task management skills clear and professional communication, and utilizing job search.
- Support to provide the primary caregiver a rest from caring for an individual with development disabilities.
B-3 Services (B-3 Respite, B-3 Supported Employment, and B3 In Home Skill Building)
- Periodic services for individuals who are not on the Innovations Waiver and are awaiting a waiver slot.
- A blended service of training and personal assistance customized to meet individual supports needs.
- A group, facility-based service that provides assistance to the individual with acquisition, retention, or improvement in socialization and daily living skills.
Long Term Community Supports (LTCS)
- Long Term Community Supports (LTCS) consists of a broad range of services for adults with developmental disabilities who, through the person-centered plan (PCP) process to access active treatment to assist them with skills live as independently as possible in the community.
Our goal is to help you and your loved ones gain more independence, dignity, and self-esteem. Fill out our contact form for more information about how we can help you and your family. Our services are available across 20 counties across North Carolina.